Monday 19 July 2010

Little Guide to Unhip

Little Guide to UnhipLittle Guide to Unhip by Kate Rigby

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It was obvious from the beginning that this book was going to be a laugh.

It was obvious from near the beginning that it was also going to be an assault course - could I jump over the hurdle of every chapter unscathed?

Gilbert O'Sullivan - no worries there
Elasticated waists - not my fault
Morris dancers - you jest
Austria - don't care if I don't go there again

And triumphantly on until 'TIM' - Tim? Yeah, Tim is one of the unhippest names in the universe according to Kate Rigby. I lost it at birth or soon after.

Now I am too ashamed to stand in a pub next to a Morris dancer. He is a better man than me.

Take the test; feel the humiliation.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment